ASOCIO 2017 Outstanding ICT Company Award
The Asian-Oceanian Computing Industry Organization (ASOCIO) was established at Tokyo, Japan in 1984 and it is the most time-honored and active international ICT trade organization in Asia and Oceania. ASOCIO is an ICT federation organized by ICT associations representing from 24 economies throughout Asia Pacific. CAN Federation is also one of the member organization of ASOCIO since 1996. Its influence covers more than 10,000 ICT companies and represents approximately US$ 350 billion of ICT revenue in the region.
ASOCIO’s objective is to promote, encourage and foster relationships and trade between its members, and to develop the computing industry in the region. Nominated by Member associations and finalized by the Award Committee, it is considered one of the most prestigious ICT awards in this Region. We were nominated by CAN Federation.
- ASOCIO Outstanding ICT Company Award,
- Outstanding User Organizations Award,
- Digital Government Award,
- ICT Education Award.
Young Minds is proud to be awarded with ASOCIO 2017 Outstanding ICT Company Award. It is not just an honor for the company but for the entire nation.
This one is for our country Nepal.
How is this achievement important for Nepal and Nepalese ICT industries?
- International exposure of Nepalese ICT Industries.
- Nepalese ICT company recognize in International Market.
- Motivation and inspiration to Nepalese ICT industries.
- International recognition and honor brought to nation.
- Help to compete with other country in international market.
- Possibility of foreign investment in the field of ICT in Nepal
- Assurance that Nepalese ICT product and services can compete in international market.