The Social Inclusion Research Fund (SIRF) was established in 2005 to encourage scientific research that would contribute to understanding and enhancing knowledge in social exclusion and inclusion in Nepal.
The Fund supports and promotes original, competitively selected research through funding and capacity building of researchers. understanding and enhancing knowledge in social exclusion and inclusion in Nepal.
This project includes following works done by us
- GeoServer Installation and Setup
- Creation of Harmonized Database
- Spatial Data Migration and Verification
- Ethnographic Population Management and Atlas
- Client SIA EP
- Date March 21, 2014
- Tags All Web Projects, CMS Website, GIS