Wanted: Laravel Internship
We are looking for self-motivated and talented candidate. The ideal candidate should be an excellent learner, with a brilliant logical idea, analytical mind, and organizational skills.
- Understand high level business goal of the client and help to develop, execute and monitor project development.
- Build efficient modules as assigned by supervisor.
- Development, maintenance, troubleshooting and enhancements of the web applications and services.
- Adhere to project schedules and effectively report progress to meet the deadlines.
- Bachelor degree in IT or relevant fields.
- Good at participating with team members in assigned project
- Good communication skills
- Freshers are highly encouraged to apply. No relevant experience needed
Suitable candidates meeting the criteria are invited to send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th October, 2023.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the next stage of the recruitment process.