Wanted: Laravel Internship
We are looking for a self-motivated and talented candidate. The ideal candidate should be an excellent learner, with a brilliant logical idea, analytical mind, and organizational skills.
- Creative and efficient problem solver.
- Positive attitude and growing together with the company.
- Follow the instruction provided by the supervisor.
- Work hard with the training provided.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or relevant fields.
- Freshers are highly encouraged to apply. No relevant experience
- Basic understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Please take the training below to learn about Laravel.
Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org