Wanted: Project Management Internship
We are looking for a self-motivated and talented candidate. The ideal candidate should be an excellent learner, with a brilliant logical idea, analytical mind, and organizational skills.
- Prepare and Present Project schedules and Project report encompassing all key metrics and issues
- Organizing and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion.
- Clarify, identify and track requirements and issues
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Communicating and Dealing with Clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or IT or relevant field.
- Highly organized with good time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both English and Nepali
- Basic knowledge of programming and software development life cycle.
- Freshers are highly encouraged to apply. No relevant experience needed.
Suitable candidates meeting the criteria are invited to send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th September 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the next stage of the recruitment process.