Wanted: Project Documentation/Technical Writing Internship
We are looking for self-motivated and talented candidate. The ideal candidate should be an excellent learner, with a brilliant logical idea, analytical mind, and organizational skills.
- Prepare project-related proposals, reports etc. for pre-sales
- Compose content for technical documents and training materials including but not limited to: templates, training manuals, user manuals, installation guides, security documentation, & reports.
- Follow the instruction as provided by the supervisor
- Work hard with the training provided
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or any relevant field
- Any relevant project for relevant post is plus.
- Preferred experience in IT industry, preferably in sales of IT products
- Involved in at least a project and have something to show; documentation, coding, presentation or idea.
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Positive attitude and growing together with the company.
- Freshers are highly encouraged to apply. No relevant experience needed
Suitable candidates meeting the criteria are invited to send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th November, 2023.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the next stage of the recruitment process.