Wanted: Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
We are looking for a self-motivated and talented candidate. The ideal candidate should be an excellent learner, with a brilliant logical idea, analytical mind, and organizational skills.
- The candidate should have some knowledge or done any projects in the security domain
- Basic understanding of Networking (OS, DB, Firewall, etc.)
- Keep track of new vulnerabilities on various network and security devices
- Research and maintain proficiency in computer network exploitation, tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer network vulnerabilities, data hiding, network security, and encryption.
- Hands-on knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Proficient English language written and oral communication skills
- Ability to complete tasks and deliver professionally written reports.
- Ability to present findings to technical staff and executives.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or relevant fields.
Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org